Friday, July 18, 2008

Gotta Love Friday!

So I didn't really have anything to talk about except for the fact that I'm completely overwhelmed by my house and lack of cleanliness. I live in a home that's over 100 years old and obviously when it was built it must not have been popular to have closets. So we've lived her for about 2 1/2 years and I still have no idea what to do with the lack of storage space. We still need to get another dresser (or two), but that will have to wait. If anyone out there has any organization ideas for me please throw them my way! Today I hope to make some progress, but I'm also thinking about the girls and them slowly going crazy inside the house all day. We'll see what happens :)

Emily tagged me yesterday so here goes!

What I was doing 10 years ago...
It was my summer after my first year of college. I was just working and hanging out with my roommates. I was also faithfully writing to my missionary, lol (wow that was a LONG time ago).

What is on my to-do list...
1. Organize the house (as you all know by now)
2. Get some designing done
3. Pay some bills

What are 3 habits of mine...
1. Opening all of the blinds in the house when I wake up (driving Corey CRAZY)
2. Procrastinating everything and anything (nice one huh)
3. Going to bed too late!

Things you might not know about me...
1. I actually enjoy watching Ultimate Fighting.
2. I used to dream of being a figure roller skater.
3. I'm allergic to Carmex (very random I know)

4 TV shows/movies that I love...
1. Heros
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. The Office
4. Wipe Out (a new fav)

4 Jobs that I have had...
1. Mom
2. Digital Scrapbook Designer
3. Office Assistant
4. Retail Sales Associate (technical term, hehe)

4 Favorite books that I've read...
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. coming soon...Breaking Dawn (haven't read it yet, but know I will)

5 Places that I've lived...
1. Smithfield, Utah
2. Moscow, Idaho
3. West Jordan, Utah
4. Logan, Utah
5. Hyrum, Utah

5 Favorite foods...
1. Cheesecake
2. Grilled Cheese with mayo and tomatoes on top
3. Anything in a wrap
4. Guacamole
5. Almost anything Mesican

5 People I tag...
1. Ginger
2. Joni
3. Holly

Abby turned four on Sunday which is crazy! Here is a one of my favorite pics of her and my Dad from a few weeks ago.

and also a layout that I made using my new Summer Side Up mini kit.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Jheri said...

Thanks girl for sending me this new link.. I have been stalkin ya old one :)

Love this with all the updated photos.

Jaime said...

Yay for the new blog!! You are cute. the.end.

Sonnet said...

Hey Tiff....yeah you do bloggin too!! Ill have to add you to my friends list!

Kate Hadfield said...

Lovely new blog Tiff, that photo of the 5 of you is beautiful!! And I'm with Jaime, you are cute. Very. :)

Oh and I agree with you on the Heroes and Twilight front - Heroes is my favourite series at the moment (we're about a billion years behind you over here!) and Rachel just sent me the first Twilight book. And I just ordered the rest of them!

Brittany said...

Yay for the return of the blog!!! I love that you're disorganized. Makes me feel human. :) (Although I'm disorganized and I have 5 big closets at my disposal...for just me. What does this say about me?!) :)