Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Yesterday I took off with my friend (and next door neighbor) Andrea for the day. We took the kids to Bear Lake. Overall the girls were so good the whole day. Kate wasn't a big fan of the water which didn't surprise me too much and Abby said she wanted to go home about an hour after we got there (my little homebody). Thankfully Abby forgot about wanting to go home and wasn't sad again until we were getting ready to leave and the wind blew her float donut thing away (nothing a run to the dollar store can't fix). It was a fun end of the summer outing. Now I get to do some much needed cleaning today :) Wish me luck!

3 comments:

ragslisa said...

I love going to Bear Lake! I don't think we have gone this year yet! I guess our time is running out! Your girls are adorable!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures! My kids loved seeing them.

Sonnet said...

I would be upset if my floaty thing flew away too!! The girls are adorable ....little beach babes!!