Monday, May 25, 2009

More fun with pics

I've been having more fun taking pics of the kids (yes, still totally in auto mode). My parents also came for a short visit this weekend and it was nice to see them. They took Grace and Abby with them to my brother Jon's Saturday morning until Sunday and boy was it a quiet day. I was excited for the quiet, but it turns out that I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. It felt so weird without them here. Corey and I drove down to see everyone (including Devin and Holly) yesterday after church and then brought the girls back with us. It definitely hasn't been quiet today, lol. I've been wanting to sew for days now and so I finally sewed Abby a skirt this evening. I have many more things on my list, but it felt good just to break out the machine and do something. I guess I better get the girls to bed. Hope you have a wonderful night and here are some random pics in closing :) Good night.




4 comments:

Cynthia Teague said...

Those pictures are so darn cute! I've been wanting to take cute pics of the baby like that but I'm still practicing! ;)

Milana said...

I love how you brought the cute balloons and chair! They turned out adorable! How did the ones turn out in front of the colored doors? Lets play this week!

Brady & Chelsey said...

You have such beautiful girls! Those are excellent pictures!! Way to go! If i had kids i'd be calling you!

Margaret said...

Ohhh MY they are so cute!!!!!!

Wesley ;)

P.S
Where did you take those pics?