My brain is stashed full of miscellaneous thoughts. Here's a bit of what I've been doing and thinking lately.
1. I started doing coupons again after a year or so and am feeling good about spending less and getting stocked up.
2. The other day my friend Milana mentioned something about visiting teaching kits (or something like that) to me. I'd never heard of them so of course I was intreged and went home and googled. There were a few different results so I took bits and pieces from what I found and created this (yes, I went visiting on the very last day of the month):
I decided that I'm going to make these little envelopes, handouts, a magnet, a recipe, a bit of chocolate, and whatever else comes to me every month. I'm going to create them early and then post a link so that if anyone else is interested you can download the files, print, and put together a visiting teaching kit of your own. If you have any great recipes please send them my way! I will get May's kit done this weekend!
3. Grace and Abby are having a great time playing soccer. This is the first time for them and they're getting better every week. The first few games Abby kept getting the ball and running the wrong direction, lol. She didn't care though. She is so carefree and just loves running around and being part of a team. They both love being the goalie, which I'm surprised by and always a little nervous about, but it's all fun. Kate doesn't care much about soccer, but loves licorice.
4. I had to copy my friend Emily and whipped up some strawberry freezer jam yesterday. They've practically been giving away strawberries lately their so cheap. I also love them for smoothies!
5. If you're ever tempted to by window clings for holidays, DON'T DO IT! I saw this months ago and finally got around to putting the girls to work on some window decor. They had a blast and I love what they created. This is a horrible pic, but you get the idea.
6. I just recently discovered Scentsy and love it. I got this plug-in warmer and now my house smells like apple pie most of the time (Corey's favorite) :) I'm even considering selling Scentsy products just so I can have easy access, lol.
Okay so I guess that's it for the moment. There's a lot more going on in my head, but that's going to have to wait until later :) What's consuming your thoughts today?
xoxo until next time.