Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Stumped.

I don't know why, but I'm having such a hard time this year with ideas for making fun homemade gifts and it's driving me nuts! I know I'll think of something great when Christmas is too close to pull it off or when Christmas is over. I have a lot of things on my list to create, but nothing that would fit into gift giving. Please send any ideas my way :)

I've been having a great time with this pattern that I came across. I was scared to play around with knits, but I'm really starting to like it. I've only created a few things so far and I still need to do a bit of tweaking, but I can see some great creations in the works and for little to not money! Love this store. Here are a few pics:





I hope that everyone's having a great holiday season already. Grace has decided that this year we're going to start making gingerbread people on Christmas eve and sing carols :) Santa's going to get his own cookie of himself also. Here's where Meg has decided her favorite hangout is now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow you're blog is alive! Nice to see you blogging ;)Cute shirts! I'm giving crocheted flowers to the girls friends, boys get a box of candy and the neighbors are getting cookies and hot chocolate (boring I know). As far as to my kids its all store bought (thanks to the internet)my brain can't think past much these days. Last year was the year for homemade. I wanted it easy this year ;) Good luck!