Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week One

I had a lot of fun trying to put last week all together. It took a lot of thinking so I hope that it comes easier as the weeks go by, lol. I'm sure I'll get into the groove pretty quickly. Doing project life is helping me to appreciate the small things that go on in my day-to-day life already too. Love it. Here's what was going on in our lives last week:

About a month ago I was reminded of this talk and decided that I wanted to focus more on this in my life. I also printed and inserted the talk so that I can reread it whenever I need.


The whole week:)





I picked up a lot of fun stickers, tabs, frames, etc. yesterday at the S.E.I. outlet. The green 3x4 sheet if from my SMASH Pad. I also used these lovely digital products:
Light the Way by Emily Merritt, Doodled Journalers by Kate Hadfield, Dated Tickets by Amy Martin, Mega Label Pack by Amy Wolff, 4x6 Photo Collages by Designs by Lili, Today Journal Cards by Valorie Wibbens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff...you've done it again!! I love the talk idea...I'm going to copy that for sure! All of the pictures are so cool! I love how you put Ellie's stats in there too....there's so many things that are inspiring me!

BrAyNa'S bLoG said...

This is SO AWESOME! I love this idea as opposed to writing in a journal...I get bored with that! :)

Gingersnaps said...

Ok, we need to get together friend, i need some tips from you! Are you printing yourself? Why is this printing thing road blocking me so much? I love your pages, everything is perfect!