We are done taking orders for this year. We have had so much success and are thankful for all of your support. If you missed the chance to get one and would like me to contact you next year when we get started please send your email to: email@example.com Thanks so much!
I can't believe that it's manger season again! We got our house sold this year, moved in with my in-laws for three months, and then moved across town to our temporary home while we wait to start building (that's a whole different conversation). We are happy to be where we are and look forward to see what the next twelve months brings.
If you have no idea what these mangers mean to us, let me give you a little background. A few years ago I had this thought that I needed to start building mangers and selling them to help others in need. I had no idea how to make them and let the thought slide. Then the next year the idea came back, and wouldn't go away. With the help of my husband, we came up with a model, and I knew that this was something that would help our family come closer to feeling the real meaning of Christmas. I posted the idea on Instagram and started taking orders. I really only thought that we'd make maybe 50 at the most, but within the first 24 hours I could tell that we needed a lot more supplies. We really were touched at how many people supported our idea through purchases, reposting, helping with the work load, or just kind words. We ended up making over 125 mangers and raising over $1200 to help other families in our area. We know that this will now continue to be a tradition for our family and have started building once again. Last year we raised $1,500 that went to anonymously help families in our area. We have appreciated so much the support that we've received in doing this project and look forward to getting started again this year.
Here are the options for this year. On the right column you'll see two different paypal options (you don't have to have a paypal account to use these). The mangers will cost $20 each, and if shipping is needed it will be $18 extra (I'm sorry about that cost! I wish I could hand deliver all of these myself). They come with a gray stain on them, and measure approximately 7 1/2 wide x 19 1/2" long x 7" tall. It also comes with a little bag of raffia ("hay") and piece of muslin. We will be making and getting all manger ready over the next few weeks and then out within November.
If you live in Cache Valley, Utah
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for a time to meet, or you can pick up directly from me. You can either pay through the Paypal button listed or at time of pick up.
Utah residents near Ogden Area
1. My husband works at the Intellibed Store at 4091 Riverdale Road (next to Olive Garden and Mens Warehouse) and we can facilitate pickup from this location.
2. The first opportunity to get mangers (as well as tons of other great holiday goodness) will be at:
From Ogden to Provo Area
1. If needed we will set a date either right before or after Thanksgiving to meet at Ikea for pick up.
St. George residents
1. We are working on getting a handful of mangers down that way. If you're interested, please let me know (before you pay) so we can see how many we'd need to send down: email@example.com
Any other places
1. The cost of shipping is $18. Please just use that payment button and we'll work to get your manger shipped before Thanksgiving.
We are excited for another year of making mangers! Please contact me with any questions and I'll be happy to do what I can to help and get a manger to you.