Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Plugging Along

The girls are back in school which is good, though I really did enjoy not having anywhere to be during Christmas break. It is good to get back on schedule though and there's not as much fighting :) I'm having a hard time remembering to take my Project 365 pics until all of the good daytime lighting is gone, lol. The pictures can only get better from here. I'm having a lot of fun though and I'm really glad I'm doing this.






Hope you're having a wonderful week.

ps. If you missed this first season of Glee you better rent/buy the season and get caught up for next season. I can't tell you how much I love this show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Glee too!!!

Megan Bodrero said...

I agree about having a little schedule back is a good thing! Good luck on your 365 project. That sounds super fun...and ambitious! It would involve knowing where the camera is on a daily basis.
I'd love to see Grace's hair after the rollers.
Have a fun day-