Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life in the slow lane.

I have to admit that I've really loved not having to run kids around to dance, soccer, or piano (actually Grace walked to piano. I just watched her from the window until she was safely to her piano teacher's house). That's one of the great things about summer, but I can already tell that I'll be ready when school does start again.

A few weekends ago we finally got to have our pictures taken! It was so much fun. Today Emilie posted some on her blog! Take a look :)


Yesterday Grace to spend most of the day at a friends house so I broke out the pool for Abby to keep her mind off of missing Grace (and the fact that neither of her friends could play). I was amazed at how much fun she had just by herself.



That's about all that going on around here. A house that needs a good cleaning, two daughters that discovered how fun showers are, a few baby teeth peaking through gums, and lots of swimming. Abby is FINALLY (she asks how much longer everyday) turning five in a few weeks:

If you have any fun ideas for a water/fish party please send it my way! xoxo until next time.

8 comments:

Jodi said...

Your family is so cute! What a fun picture.

Andrea Stocks said...

Those pics are so cute. I like the one of Kate with the big smile on her face.

Jim and Jessica said...

I LOVE Grace's swimming suit! Your family pics are also lovely. Isn't it the best feeling to get a great family pic?!

Cynthia Teague said...

I bet you're loving the break from all the girls' activities! Your family pics are super cute!

Seth and Cindy Teague said...

Your family pictures turned out sooo cute!

ragslisa said...

I loved the pictures! Your girls are so cute! I know Rags really misses chatting with Corey. I hope you are having a nice summer!

Gingersnaps said...

Your family pics are gorgeous! Where did you get Abs darling swim suit? Did you get my email?

Sonnet said...

I LOVE that photo! What a cute family!