Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Evil Cookie

Why do I have zero will power when it comes to sugar?! It was Monday night so of course I had to come up with something for Family Home Evening right? I was so strong all day not to eat unhealthy and to control my portion control. I really thought I had the day in the bag. Then came along the sugar cookie :)

Who even knows many many of this delicious circles I downed. Oh well, maybe today's the day (wish me luck).

I am not ready to be entering into toddlerhood with miss Kate!

Yesterday I took the girls to Hobby Lobby to stock up on a few needed craft items. I even planned well and went in the morning before Kate would even think about being tired. Who knows what happened, but half way through our browsing she outright started screaming and throwing a huge fit! I hurried and headed to the checkout which thankfully there weren't any lines. I couldn't believe that she pretty much cried the whole way home. She really tired herself out by the time we got home thankfully :) Oy. Maybe I'll have to give up shopping with her for awhile.

Grace and Abby both decided that they needed a change with their hair. I'm always up for changing up styles so on Saturday we headed to the beauty school and let a couple students practice their skills. They were really cute with them and did a pretty good job too. Now Grace looks older to me which I'm not sure that I like a whole lot.



Hope you all have a wonderful day! Btw, between the beginning and end of this post I ate two buttery pieces of toast. I'm off to a bad start (it was bran bread though, hehe) :( xoxo until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you're so funny!! Love that cookie, and I'm glad you enjoyed some! :)

The girls do look older and they are getting cuter every day! And that Kate...I can't believe how big she's getting!

Miss you...we really need to get together or chat or something! :)

Joni said...

I've taken to doing almost all my shopping online. I'd rather pay the shipping than go to the store with my kids.

Craft stores are completely off limits unless I'm alone ever since my son (I only had him with me and was sure I could handle it)decided all the jewlery beads would look better on the floor.

Not Fun.

See you Friday!

Milana said...

I wouldn't be able to pass up those sugar cookies either!!! We need to play soon!

Gingersnaps said...

I know i always say it, but you seriously crack me up!